JOIN THE SUMMER CHALLENGE!
June 26 to September 22
Flanders challenges you to lace up your hiking boots. With all summer races cancelled or postponed, this is an amazing opportunity to get outdoors, log some much-needed miles and connect with nature. Challenge yourself, your family, and your friends to hike, run or walk area preserves! Along the way, stop in at local community businesses to show your support!
Watch this short video for a welcome message from our Executive Director, Vince LaFontan and for some tips on using the Actionbound App from Committee Chairs, Heather Dever and Jodi Wasserstein.
COST: $25 Individual or $50 Family
- Receive your confirmation email
- Download the Actionbound app (available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- Scan the QR code to launch the Challenge – Actionbound start instructions
- Start hiking, running or walking!
- Get on our custom leaderboard by earning points for visiting area preserves and community businesses (participating businesses include in Woodbury – Dotties, Marketplace, Ovens of France & Woodbury Brewing Co. In Southbury – Rathskeller Restaurant & Local Gourmet. In Middlebury – Pies & Pub & Vyne Restaurant)
- Finish the challenge by September 22, 2020 to be entered in our drawing for exciting prizes! (manual forms can be dropped off at the office or mailed in)
- Receive your commemorative Flanders Field & Forest Challenge 2020 magnet!
We hope you use this Challenge to connect with a different trail, discover something new and get your feet moving!
CHALLENGE CONTACT INFO
Do you have questions about this Challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds from the Field & Forest Challenge benefit Flanders Nature Center & Land Trust
Prizes Generously Donated By: